Saturday, May 18, 2013

Some Photo Sessions!

It's finally been getting warm, I think the weather may have finally gotten on track, but we shall see! Who knows we might still end up with a snow storm in July.

We have been enjoying the park every chance we get.  Generally when I get off work we've been heading straight to the park. The kids are loving it.  Makes for some fun photo oppurtunities as well.






Trying to get my work schedule to be somewhat normal so I know when I can schedule photo sessions. Been itching to get a client in front of me, and I just haven't been able to!

However, before Mother's day I did have miss Jade over for a session, and before that my niece Faith was here for a session.  Those girls are getting big, and oh so adorably sweet!













My little sister also had her high school graduation a week ago! She's now officially 18 and a high school graduate, look out world here she comes! She asked for a fun Dr. Who themed birthday photo shoot, we had to make it quick due to a time crunch, but we managed to squeeze in a few pics, can't wait till later this summer and hopefully we can finish that thought!













Faiths Photo Session







Can't wait to do a few more sessions!!!

Interested in a session, just shoot me a message!

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment