Thursday, June 20, 2013

What A Swell Group of Kids!

A few days ago I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph a very adorable group of kids! They were high energy and kept me moving with their constant curiosity.  We were at a gorgeous scenic park in town and it was just a perfect and serene place for photos.  I just let the kids be themselves and followed them around as a mini paparazzi, I was able to snap some great photos of them. 

If you would like to schedule a photo session, and you've had one before be sure to refer a friend, and when they let me know who referred them, you'll get $10 off your next session. 

Right now the trees are a beautiful and green and it's still not TOO awfully hot (though it's getting that way!) So it's a fantastic time to get your photos scheduled.  If pregnant or working with children please keep in mind the temps and schedule times in early morning or evening to avoid the hottest parts of the day, and bring plenty of water to drink to stay hydrated during your session. 

Without any further ado, here are a few photos from the family session I recently did.























No comments:

Post a Comment