Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Heart Faces Alphabet W Challenge

So I follow a photography page on Facebook called I Heart Faces, I love their Facebook page and their website.  They post very helpful photography tips, and always do photo challenges.  I don't participate in the challenge itself through their website but I do participate through their Facebook page.  There are some really amazing photographers out there and I love to see the beautiful photos that they post.  They are very inspiring!

Currently they are doing an alphabet challenge and the letter is W.  So I posted a few W themed posts, here were the ones I posted to their Facebook page.

Big WHEELS from a Monster Truck, taken at the Dads Fest that a local Church held for Father's Day.  The INCENERATOR was awesome!

A WOBBLY bridge from our trip to the zoo

A one legged WHEELIE from the BMX rider at Dads Fest in June that was showing off some sweet bike tricks (that yes my son has been trying to copy, he is all about going fast and doing awesome things on his super cool bike, he thought this BMX rider was the coolest person he'd ever seen, until he saw the Motorcross rider doing some super cool stunts too!)
There are lots of other W themed photos I could have chose, but these were my favorites!

If you are ever on Facebook look up I Heart Faces and check out all of the cool photos people post!

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment