Monday, September 30, 2013

Jade's First Birthday

One of my long time photo clients celebrated their first birthday several weeks ago.  This sweet kiddo has been in front of my camera since before she was even born.  I've always enjoyed photographing her and her family. So when I got the call asking if I could be Jade's personally paparazzi for her first birthday, I instantly said YES! So here are just a FEW of the photos that were taken at Jade's first birthday!
 
Now that's a happy girl on her first birthday!


Stealing some snuggles from her Dad, this little sweetie has always had her Dad wrapped around her little finger.




Uh oh, look what Grandma did! Cake...right in the face.

Don't worry, they got Dad too!

They are so many photos I could share, but these are my favorites!
 
Thank you for allowing me to follow Jade around on her birthday to be her mini paparazzi! It's so much fun photographing a families special moments and to help them not stress out about getting memorable photos, while they can still enjoy their child's special day.

I remember when my own kids were little having to stretch myself between photographing the special moments, and being IN those special moments.  It's not always easy!

Mahala

No comments:

Post a Comment