Tuesday, April 1, 2014

O'Neil Family Session

A couple of weeks ago some of my favorite people from Oklahoma came up to visit for their spring break.  I've known this adorable and wonderful family for literally, years.  We met back in like 2003 or 2004 through, a BLOG of all things! I was a top blogger on Yahoo 360 (which was a blogging community that is no longer around, but I very much miss).  We just kind of "clicked" (so to speak), and have been good friends since then. 

Last year Rachael and her darling daughters decided they wanted to MEET us! I was absolutely thrilled, so they drove 8 hours all the way up here and spent several days visiting. 

Apparently they decided our family wasn't too crazy and they came back again this year. 


While they were here we enjoyed going bowling, and making cupcakes, and just visiting.  We decided that some photos were in order, so that's exactly what we did!














Thanks for coming to visit!



Mahala D.

No comments:

Post a Comment