Saturday, August 2, 2014

Nephew Adorableness!

A couple weeks ago I was able to travel up see my little sister and her completely adorable and awesome son.  I had originally thought our trip was going to be cancelled and it took some working and juggling to make it work, but in the long run, the trip panned out and I'm so very glad it did.  My children were thrilled to see their Grandma T, and their Aunt Layla.  I'd love to say they were thrilled to see their cousin X....but they pretty much ignore him right now.  He isn't very fun to them right now, and apparently my 6 year old daughter has a phobia of babies. 


However, the time spent with family was a great one. Even though they don't live far away I still do not get nearly enough time to spend with them.


We snapped a few photos while we were there and laughs were had by all.


It was fun to snuggly my squishy adorable nephew!


One happy Grandma with 4 of her grand babies
It is very difficult to get my husband in a photo!
Told you I snuggled on my nephew!
Just too adorable for words.
Don't have nearly enough photos of my sister and I together, so it was great to get a few with her!

Can't really remember what was going on here...


My sister and her fiancé


Yep, my prince charming
He has the bluest of blue eyes just like his mom did when she was little!
First time X was in a swing at the park, and he does NOT look impressed.

1 comment: