Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Letter "S" Challenge

I was over at "I Heart Faces" on Facebook and saw their latest challenge, ABC the Letter S challenge.  So I wanted to share a few of my favorite "S" photos with you all! Check out their challenge too! Photo Challenges  I am still trying to figure out how to enter their photo challenges (My brain is tired only running on a few hours sleep so cut me some slack, ok?)  So rather than entering the photo challenges at the moment I'm just participating here.  Plus, they want human faces and most of my faces I photograph are FURRY ONES!

A few of my favorite letter "S" Photos (You can see all of these photos on Fur Ever Yours Photography Facebook page)

S is for SOPHISTICATED Doggy!
 
S is for SILLY Dogs!
 
S is for SADIE the Elf!

S is for SISSY the SASSY Reindeer!

S is for SUMMER

S is for Stylish

S is for Snow Angel

S is for SUPER HERO

S is for SCHOOL

S is for SNOWBALL




No comments:

Post a Comment