Sunday, April 7, 2013

Finally! Time For Spring Birthday Pics!

Looks like spring has actually decided to show it's pretty little face! Now to make sure it doesn't play tricks on us or try to hide again.  I'm not sure I could handle more snow at this point.  Though, a lovely little thunderstorm would be nice! Nothing severe, but just a nice little spring thunderstorm would be quite nice.  Snow thunder...was kind of weird, and we had plenty of that this year.

During this week of nice weather I rushed out to get some photos of some cute kiddos.  My good friend Amanda, whom I've photographed in the past, asked me to take photos of her two youngest children for their birthday's.  Mia, who just turned 5 in February (but the weather wasn't ideal for photos), and her son Keegan who turned 4 in March (again when the weather was less than idea for photos).  We were FINALLY able to get out there and take those birthday pictures.

What a couple of little cuties they are.  Below are a few photos from their session. I look forward to their older sisters birthday photos later this month, and later family pics for this awesome family.



















Mahala

No comments:

Post a Comment