Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Boys

This time 4 years ago I was very pregnant with my two wonderful little boys, Marshall and Keegan.  At that time I didn't know what our future was going to be, I had no idea we would have a child diagnosed with Neuroblastoma (A type of Childhood Cancer) Keegan was just 3 months old at diagnosis. I didn't know Marshall would be diagnosed with a complex partial seizure disorder.  All I knew, was that I was about to have 2 beautiful baby boys in my arms and I couldn't wait!

They've come such a long way in 4 years.  Keegan has been kicking Neuroblastoma's butt all OVER the place and I couldn't be more proud of him.  He is your typical normal 4 year old boy now! He still goes for scans on a regular basis though, however as of March he no longer has to go for scans every 3 months, he now gets to go every 6 months which is absolutley wonderful.  The things this boy has been through since he was 2 months old, is incredible.  He never complains.  He goes about his busy boy business, and always has!

Marshall has been doing so good with his seizures, he hasn't had a seizure in over a year now, and he hasn't been on his seizure meds for over a year either! We're very proud of him! He's doing so well, and is so funny and goofy.  I couldn't ask for better sons! Marshall approaches life with the same love and extreme enthusiasm as his twin brother. They may be twins, but they are certainly NOT the same little boy.  They are very different, and very individual children and I love the sweet boys they are growing up to be. 

Below is a few photos from their photo shoot! They were a load of energy and fun for their birthday photos! My little super heroes!! My awesome Captain America, Marshall, and my awesome Spiderman Keegan!  Happy 4th birthday boys!
























No comments:

Post a Comment