Friday, August 16, 2013

Another Wonderful Family Session

Well the weather has certainly been very lovely lately! Perfect time for photos actually.  It's not too hot so no one is sweaty and cranky, and it's not too bright out so the lighting isn't too completely awful.  Just perfect for some great family photos.

I had the joy of photographing one of my favorite families the other day. Our session kept getting rescheduled due to life, and weather (it rained over the weekend). 

So once we finally got out there, it was a great time.

However, that particular day was apparently a very popular day for photographers to be out and about, we all apparently had the same thought. One particular location in town was very full of photographers! I loved watching them all work, they were all so uniquely different and so were their clients.  Being new to this, I'm still learning a lot.  Some times it is hard to keep my confidence up.  Especially since I do more pet photography than family or anything else.  I LOVE doing family, children, new born photography and thankfully I get lovely opportunities to do so and to continue to learn. I always enjoy learning and becoming better at something I really enjoy doing.

So here are some of my favorite photos of the family I photographed the other day.  Thank you to the Raymond family for coming back for another session! I look forward to taking more photos of your family in the months to come.




One of my favorites it catches the life of motherhood very well. I adore these kids never a dull moment when doing a session with them.








My how this little guy has grown since I first photographed him at almost 2 weeks old!




The closest we could get to a group shot of the four of them, ha! The kids did a great job though. It isn't always easy coordinating a group shot with young ones, but they gave it a great try!
Can't wait to finish this set!

Mahala

No comments:

Post a Comment