Friday, August 16, 2013

Kindergarten Photos

While spending some Mommy/Daughter time with my daughter yesterday I decided to squeeze in some photo time with her.  She really loves having her picture taken and has been in front of my camera since she was minutes old.  She loves the camera and is always asking when we can go do another "fun picture time" as she calls them. 

So while we were killing some time before an appointment yesterday we decided to walk around down town in some of our favorite side street alleys (never did find the one I was actually LOOKING for though)!

We got in a few fun photos, and it made me think.  My daughter is starting kindergarten in a matter of days.  Sooner than I care to think, she'll be graduating high school and we'll be setting about doing Senior pictures and all of that fun stuff.  So I figured why not do "Kindergarten" photos in a fun "senior" type way.  I thought it would be a fun way to remember her starting Kindergarten and the years ahead of us. Compare her "Kindergarten" pictures with her "Senior" pictures years down the road.  She is growing far too quickly that is for sure!
















We will also be doing her birthday photos as well, as she will be turning 6 next month! Monday will be exactly a month until my little girl turns 6. 

Here are a few shots of her fun Kindergarten pictures.

While we were doing some photos a kind gentleman flagged us down and asked us if we would like to check out the local small town museum, we decided sure why not we still had some time to kill.  Kams had a great time learning about the history of our town and trying on real uniforms of soldiers from the past. She went straight for the Air Force uniform. 



Kams also got to see some clothes that kids her age wore years ago, and she tried on many hats from years ago as well.  She thought all of those hats were pretty amazing.














Glad we got the opportunity to check out the local museum.  I definitely encourage people to check out your local history, you can really learn a lot about the area you live in. 

Mahala

No comments:

Post a Comment