Monday, July 16, 2012

MEET TEDDY

I would like to introduce you all to a very gorgeous and sweet gal.  She's a light tan pitt that I have come to call Teddy.

Last Friday at the weekly shelter volunteer day we were getting ready to leave and we were making one last sweet of the shelter making sure all of the info written down for each dog was correct and making sure we hadn't missed anyone, we came across this sweet pitt.  She was just sitting there watching us with such a patient and kind look on her face.

I asked if we had walked this sweet girl.  No one had.  There are 2 pitts in the shelter, once is a bite case, and then there was this girl.  People had skipped over her because I think they thought she was the bite case, or well, simply because she is a pitt.  Or probably because she was just super quiet and calm so they didn't notice her.

Myself and another volunteer got her out and she was amazing on the leash, she didn't pull on the leash, she was patient and fun.  She was happy to be out of her kennel!

She was walked for a bit and then we took her over to be photographed (her papers said she was adoptable so that is always great to see!)

She was such a happy girl she just gave the goofiest happiest smiles for me as I photographed her.  When I was done she came over and just sat on me and started licking me all over the face and gently nibbling my chin in little doggy kisses.  Sweetest pitt I have ever met.

She just wanted to love, and be loved in return.  She stole my heart. 

This gal, is so sweet and I really want to see her go somewhere amazing.  I just fell in love with her, and I know someone else will too! Please, rescue this girl today. 

SHELTER ID # 251 (Pic 1 of 2 -- TEDDY)

STATUS: Available for adoption (7/20)
NAME: Teddy (Because she's such a loveable teddy bear!)
BREED: Pitt
AGE: 1-2 years
GENDER: Female (not spayed)
SHOTS/MEDICAL: No shots/medical unknown
COLOR: Tan

Teddy is a LOVEY pitt bull! She loves to walk, and listens pretty good. 
She seems to have a really good nature about her, look at that doggy grin.
  She loves to give doggy kisses, and snuggle with you.

If you are a RESCUE GROUP or INDIVIDUAL interested in adopting/fostering/sponsoring this dog,
 please call (660)833-7330

Look at that gorgeous happy face! Let's keep that face happy,
and get her out of the shelter!

No comments:

Post a Comment