Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Photo Session: Molly and Karmen "Prim and Proper"

Sharing the latest photos of my little misses Molly and Karmen.  It was another bored day and I had a few photo ideas bubbling around and so I decided to snap a few photos.  Thankfully, Molly and Karmen are cooperative dogs when it comes to photographing them. 

Generally the two of them will not sit side by side for any reason.  They like a good deal of distance between them when laying down or something.  BUT for photos?  They will sit as close together as I want them to.  After the photos are done, nope they like their space.

From last session the one I shared a couple blogs back.
If you click the photo it will take you to the blog with last
sessions photos on it.

Molly is one of those "prim and proper" dogs.  She daintly takes food from
you ever so carefully.  Doesn't scarf her food down, is (relatively) polite.
And kind of prissy foots around (not too majorly but a little)

Karmen and Molly.  They NEVER sit this close on a general basis unless
the camera is out then they sit close.  Silly girls.

I wsa joking around and told them to act mad at each other and they
both looked away from each other.  Worked for me!

Karmen giving Molly kisses (Didn't get the actual kiss, but she
was going in to give her one, she loves her furry sister. 

I love this photo of Karmen and Molly.  Looks like Karmen
said something funny and Molly is laughing about it.  Which
is hilarious, but Molly always looks so serious in photos. 
It is usually Karmen who is making faces at the camera, so to catch
Molly making a funny face was perfect timing.

My beauties.

Molly Marie, my gorgeous girl.  She's 2 years old now!
Still need to take her birthday photos and Karmen's 1 year pics too!

My BEAUTIFUL Karmen! When we take them out somewhere Karmen gets
so many compliments on how beautiful and fluffy she is.  She is a very beautiful
dog (atleast in my opinion!)  And she's super sweet too.

Just a fun angle of Karmen's paw

Karmen's gorgeous brown eye(s)
I always have fun photographing my dogs
And I think they have fun too. They
don't run away anyway! They sit and cooperate which
is a good sign!  I just wish they were as cooperative the rest
of the time as they are for photos.  One can wish ;)


Mahala Dixson

No comments:

Post a Comment