Saturday, December 14, 2013

Fall Photos for Justyn

I was contacted by a friend at the end of November who wanted to know if I could come out and get some photos of her eight year old grandson.  Of course I said sure, then of which I thought, Oh no I haven't photographed kids that old, and I know boys are sometimes all 'ew yuck...photos' by that age, and aren't as cooperative are happy about the whole deal.  So I just went with it and said I'd figure it out when I got there. 

That's exactly what we did too.

Turns out Justyn is an AWESOME kid.  Besides having the most handsome blue eyes ever, he is one hilarious kiddo and was sure to crack a joke whenever he could. 

I have to admit it was hard to get a serious photo of him, but we managed to squeeze in several somehow! Let him do several fun photos too where he got to goof off and be silly. 

Justyn loves Super Mario Brothers, and Big Foot, so we had fun with that. 

When we were done getting his fall photos he challenged me to a game of air hockey.  I warned him it had been awhile since I played.  However, I still kicked his butt, haha! When he was realizing I was going to win he said "Oh great, I just got beat by the weird photographer lady"  Nice.  Best line I've heard yet, hahaha!

His grandparents live out on some beautiful property and have a great home with lots of great places for photos (not the first time I've done photos out here, I also had my own birthday photos done out there in October).  I love all of the old cars and the beautiful trees!

Here are the photos from Justyn's awesome photo session.

He had to do some Mario Brothers themed photos, so that's how we warmed up.  He was rocking some Luigi here.

Luigi, I mean Justyn, hanging out with his Grandma's dog Bunny (does she look familiar?  She photo bombed me during my birthday photos and every time I'm out there she sees my camera and refuses to leave my side she loves to have her picture taken). 

Justyn with Gunner.  Gunner is an old old boy, he's a sweet heart.







During these photos he kept telling me he saw big foot.  Around here, I wouldn't be surprised if he did!



Hanging out with his Grandpa's old cars!





He told me the next time I come to his Grandparents house he wants a redo on that air hockey game.  Game on Justyn, game on!

Mahala

No comments:

Post a Comment