Friday, January 31, 2014

Starlet

The F.E.Y. Photography team has grown a bit over the past year, rather than being a one woman show, I've had the extreme pleasure of welcoming my husband to the team.  Also, I've been able to add my best friend Amanda to the team as well.  It's great to have extra sets of hands around when I need them! Makes things a little less stressful. I still handle all of the editing and processing of photos. 



My husband, Kenny is mainly hands on when it comes to the volunteer work I do, assisting with the shelter dogs, and even helping get shots of the dogs that I need, which is a HUGE relief because sometimes there are several dogs I need to get to and not enough time to get to them all, so to have an extra camera around helps wonders.  He knows the shots I need to go, and he does a good job.



My assistant Amanda, handles hair and make up and does a good job.  She also helps me keep an eye out for little details I might miss in a photo (a flipped earring, popped color, twisted skirt, things along those lines).  She helps me corral and organize children during photo shoots and helps me make them smile and look towards the camera.  Another enormous help!



Amanda also happens to be one of my number one models. I have the awesome opportunity to get my hands on some of the most adorable little dresses, and she does fantastic for the photo shoots that I have in mind for each dress. She's patient and handles my bossiness! HA!




Recently we did a photo shoot I called "Starlet" because she reminded me of just that, a Starlet from back in the day. She did her own hair and make up and I rummaged through my vast jewelry collection and she provided the beautiful J. Crew dress. We turned up some music and had a wonderful afternoon.

Hair and Makeup: Amanda
Dress:  J. Crew
Jewelry:  (I have no idea they are just ones I've had for ages)
























Mahala



No comments:

Post a Comment