Friday, January 31, 2014

Sweet Children

Children, are some of my favorite subjects to have in front of my camera, they are a never ending source of laughter and they always keep you on your toes.  You always have to think creatively while photographing children. Some children are so photogenic, and don't even know it because they have such a distaste for having their picture taken.  I've found those are usually the kids that actually do the best in front of the camera!


I have a group of children I babysit on a regular basis.  The youngest one I have actually photographed since she was just tiny little baby.  So it was especially nice to FINALLY got her brother and sister in front of the camera too. They wanted to take surprise photos for their mom who was celebrating a birthday, so that is exactly what we did. They were all so cooperative, even the toddler! They were so fun, and so adorable.  They let my assistant Amanda and I set up cute little themes for each of them and they were totally into the whole idea, ok ok cept for the brother, he wasn't too fond of the idea, but he did awesome and his facial expressions were awesome.


Their mom loved the photos and was smiling from ear to ear when presented with them.  That makes it all worth it!
























Mahala

No comments:

Post a Comment