Monday, March 4, 2013

Valentines Day Sweethearts

I know that Valentines Day has come and gone, but I had to share some adorable photos from two sweet little cousins I photographed, and their family.  I always love it when these little ladies come to visit me! I've photographed one of them since she was still in her Mommy's tummy. I'm still very honored to photograph these two little cuties everytime they come over.

Jade still in her Mama's tummy


Jade at a couple of months old


Valentines Day!
 
Her adorable cousin Aurora has been here a couple of times to see me as well, and WOW how much she has grown since she was only a few days old and all new born babish! She is definetley not a newborn baby anymore.  She is the cutest little Cabbage Patch doll clone I have ever seen!
 
Aurora at just a few days old
 
Aurora at a few days old
 
Aurora the little doll face on Valentines Day!
 
They have both grown so much in just a few short months.  Below are just a few of my other faves from their Valentines Day Photo shoot.  You can see the rest by clicking on this Valentines Day Link 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!
 
Now we look forward to SPRING! I have a wedding already booked for this month too which is very exciting.  I also have several birthday photos to take and the birthday photos of my own sons as well, and a few adorable themed photo minis for my daughter and her friend. However, we can't do much until this snow melts!!
 
Mae
 

No comments:

Post a Comment