Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Wishing everyone and their furry four legged friends a wonderful Memorial Weekend.  Things have been quiet here at our place.  Just trying to spend our time beating the impossible heat.  It's still just the end of May and it's already mega hot and humid here.  Not fun for anyone!

Our central air is NOT working and it is as rotten as can be.  Especially with a house that has 3 small children, 3 small furry kittens, and 2 furry doggies! It can be hot, suffocating and quite unpleasant around here.  Wish the temps would cool down just a smidgen atleast until we get our central air fixed! Thankfully a friend has been kind enough to loan us a small window unit, so that atleast offers some relief in the living room! I'll take it!

Tuesday is Fur Ever Yours photo fun day at the local shelter! All the volunteers are invited to come down to the shelter and help us bathe the dogs, brush them and prepare them for their photos to be taken so they can look as beautiful and gorgeous as possible, yay! Just hoping it isn't so darn hot.  Though I'm sure the dogs will appreciate the cool water! I still don't want to see those doggies turned into hot dogs while we bathe, brush and photo them.

Last week Sugar and Dotty were adopted.  Way to go gals!



I have not heard anymore about Ryder or Bruce though, I'm very worried about those two boys.  They are handsome good dogs and I do not want to see them die.  I will feel like I have absolutley failed them.

Hopefully I will hear something Monday or Tuesday. These boys need homes pronto.

Anyway, just wanted to wish everyone a happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Mahala

No comments:

Post a Comment