Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Rescue Mission?!

Today I got some potentially EXCITING news! I hope it all works out well and everything just falls into place.  If it does? This will be BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL!

Bruce, Ryder, and hopefully Simba, will be *hopefully, paws crossed* going to a rescue group in Illinois.  That will be wonderful.  But they need out by Tuesday. Another woman who volunteers to help with stuff at the shelter and does some rescue work was contacted by this group out of Illinois, so I am really hoping all of the little pieces just fall right where they need to so these boys can get out of the shelter.

Simba was the next dog on the list to be gassed, so I'm glad he's going to be getting out too. Beautiful boys who deserve a loving wonderful home.

Praying everything works out for these boys I do not want them to die.

Tuesday is the Photo Fun day at the local shelter, so am asking all of the local people to come on out and volunteer.  The dogs will be getting bathed, brushed, walked and played with and getting their photos' taken to make them look OH SO ADORABLE and adoptable. (Well I'll do my best to take wonderful photos of them anyway, I'm no professional but I've been trying to do all I can to take the best photos possible for them. I'm still learning!)

I figure the photos are better than nothing, atleast people in the community and other places get to see these dogs, they are out there, being seen and that makes a huge difference.  Before, no one was seeing these dogs, no one knew they existed, so atleast I'm doing something to help.

So if you have atleast an HOUR of time to spare on Tuesday, May 29th at 10am, come on down to the Moberly Shelter and help bathe, brush and walk and play with these dogs as they get their photos' taken. 

I just wanted to share the potentially great news for Bruce, Ryder and Simba! Please pray that these boys get to go to the rescue group! They need this!

RYDER

SIMBA

SIMBA

BRUCE

BRUCE


Mahala

No comments:

Post a Comment